United ISD Student Transfer Process for School Year 2021-2022.
Dear Parent: Please use the following process to request a Student District Transfer Application for a campus where you wish your child to attend for the school year 2021-2022.
For children living in the district:
- Parents will request by appointment a District Student Transfer Application at a campus where they want their child to attend this coming school year. The campus principal shall have the discretion to set the day and time of the appointment.
- The parent will complete transfer form at the campus and submit to the principal for a signature and recommendation.
- Once the District Student Transfer Application form is signed along with the principal’s recommendation, the parent will bring the application to the Office of Admissions for a signature and decision on the completed transfer form.
For any child on a current Out-of-District Status and is requesting admission to UISD, you shall visit the Office of Admissions first at the address listed below for further instructions.
Please consider the following factors:
- Please provide at the time of the transfer request:
The District shall consider the availability of space and instructional staff in addition to a detailed review the student's academic, disciplinary, and attendance records.
A student that has received a discipline alternative education placement (DAEP) or expulsion to JJAEP in the previous school year is not eligible for an Out-Of-District transfer request.
If approved, the district will provide additional information on the campus selection and registration process.
All decisions are final.
- copy of student’s academic records from the previous school, if enrolled,
- proof of residency (utility bill or lease agreement), and
- proof of identification (driver’s license or government-issued identification card)
The District will not be accepting transfers from the following campuses:
- United Middle School
- Elias Herrera Middle School
Office of Admissions, Attendance, and Family Services
201 Lindenwood Dr., Laredo, Texas 78045 Portable #7
(956) 473-6349 or (956) 473-6487